We're always having an OPEN HOUSE
We encourage you to come and visit our campus so that you can really appreciate all that we have to offer. Any weekend. Any time of the year. Just give us a call and let us know when you are coming. .
- Be inspired by our location.
- Discover the changes that leadership can create.
- Enjoy the weekend and get all of your questions answered.
- Transportation will be provided from Thunder Bay Airport to the school.
- You'll spend 2 nights in our school's accommodations.
- You'll enjoy all the meals in our Dining Hall.
- You'll meet our teachers and leaders.
- All of our sports and outdoor facilities will be waiting.
- What a great way to find out everything you need to know about our school.
- All provided for you.
If you are driving, Quetico College School is located 170 km west of Thunder Bay on Highway 11, 30 km east of Atikokan. You'll find us 4 km north of Highway 11 on Highway 633.
We suggest flying Porter Airline PD635 leaving Toronto Island Airport early afternoon, or Air Canada's early afternoon flight from Pearson. We will be able to meet these flights to bring you to the College. We will have you back to Thunder Bay airport Sunday for Porter's or Air Canada's evening flights.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
Bring some warm outdoor clothes. You'll be spending 2 nights with us, so bring anything you might need for your overnight visit. You will be welcome to bring cell phones: we have WiFi service in most buildings. And of course, bring your questions!