TUITION FEES FOR THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAROur fees encompass all costs for the year:
tuition, room, board, athletics, special events and projects, additional tutoring and laundry.
Only items of a personal nature are billed separately. Our goal in establishing this policy is to eliminate any "extra billings"
Why are our rates lower than comparable boarding schools in Ontario (generally ranging from $43,000 to $59,000)?
- we have decided that charitable contributions to our school should apply to all who attend, keeping tuition fees reasonable
- we realize that attendance at our school will involve higher transportation costs and thus reflect this fact in our fees
- our physical plant is in great shape: we do not need to fund-raise for vast building projects
- we encourage other uses of our facilities that contribute towards ongoing operational expenses such as conferences, workshops and skill training.
- we have not short-changed standards of excellence for a reasonable tuition fee level.